Thursday, February 17, 2005

A verdict for the addict

Still Coughing.
I'm no longer a convalescent. I'm a hopleless soul addicted to coughing.

The verdict is out.

Fighting for justice was as futile as the meds i was taking throughout the week. No i cant change class. I still had to face the oddball with this freaky habits and insecurities. The help we seeked assured that we wont be victimised. That 1 point was returned to us. However, the "truce" was that I cant cough and I've been appointed as the minister of who-da-hell-coughed-should-be-gunned-down institute. This prestigious designation was assigned to me by you-know-who (he apparently fell 6 floors down and injured his ear; hence the phobia.Don't ask me why or how only queer people have their queer answers to their queer issues).

Quotes of the week with response scale guide of 0-5
(Quotes are not by me nor my friends; you work out the venn diagram and guess who!)


"Learn to adapt and accept cos you might face similar problems with your superior when you start work."--(1 x burp!)
"When i report you, you wont know. Your future will be jeopardised. Don't fall into the wrong track and end up being a naughty student."--(3 x Burp!)
"Please understand my case. I also don't want trouble. Stop making my life difficult."--(2 x Burp!)
"When there's a will, there's a way.(to stop coughing)"--(5 x Ahem!)
"Perhaps you can be the leader? Or maybe you should be leader in class and help me prevent people from coughing in class so that i can concentrate on teaching without getting disturbed."--(4 x *ass-stratch)
"I fell from (mumble) floor to (mumble) floor before. Hurt my ear. I'm an old man and i have this phobia. Unlike you, can take medicine and you are still young."--(5 x *nose-pricking)
Sucky week. Had a sucky weekend (mind you it was blowing malibu while i was coughing boo-boo). What to do? No weekend of bliss. No surfing. A weekend spelt weak end. Showdowns after showdowns and I still get a ridiculous verdict. 3 kick-ass quizes. 2 quizes to burn in the ditch and mourn over. And still NO BLISS (seriously I'm tired already). And im still a pathetic addict whose soul has been sold to the coughing bug.

Feeling so EMO now.

"Love, lust and fake integrity" by Anadivine

far from land
for empty breeze away silence tries to get this fortune
in a box wrapped with jades
id hold up if i were only strong enough to recall the nights when you called out my name
we cant hold onto this fortune
id call you up if i were only dumb enough
to forget the nights when you cried out his name
has that been your best intention
id call you up if i were only strong enough
lets cast these words into the sea put em in a bottle we agreed and
promise bottoms up before we write this down
intoxicate sincerity love, lust, and fake integrity
the feeling i wish you would have
my last words to the sea (to the sea)
id hold you up if i were only strong enoughto recall the nights when you called out my name
we cant hold on to this fortune
id call you up if i were only dumb enough
to forget the nights when you cried out his name
has that been your best intention
ill call you up
we cant hold onto this fortune
ill call you up
ill call you up
has that been your best intention
So so emo...
If i had a bike. I will settle for a vintage scooter painted in cream/pink/baby blue. I will sit on the leather seat in my washed-out blue jeans and brown top and baby-blue half helmet and step on the paddle with a pair of vintage nike shoes. She will be in her washed-out blue jeans and studded belt and brown top and cutie-pink half-helmet and tucking her hands around my waist. We will ride down into sunset and watch the stars fill up the sky. And i will whisper "At the stars" in her ears till we all shed tears and hug under the black velvet sky.
Pinned hopes and dreams. Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home