Saturday, December 11, 2004

Deciphering Da Polar Code



No pun intented. Anyhow, when I entered the theatre and saw the numerous children fidgeting in their seats, I became skeptical about the movie. Was I too old for this cartoon? Sitting beside me was a popcorn-munching whinner. As the show started, I was treated to a slew of special sound effects. There were squeals, giggles and chatter coming from the little tarts as they struggle to keep their view clear of the seats in front of them. The enthusiastic whinner was equally cited up and you can hear it from the fierce munching sounds.
After a while, the kids settled down and finally everyone was watching the show properly. I was awed by the quality of the cartoon. The expressions on the characters were so rich and vivid that its hard to believe its all cartoon. While i was being drawn into the movie's storyline, i cant help but try to relate some of the scenes to our daily lives. Perhaps it was my mentality that the show was meant for all ages; adults included. So there was more to bite than just the story itself.
At the end of the show, all i could conclude was that faith is such a fragile thing. One moment you could be disbelieving and the next you could be risking your life for it. All it takes is a constant devotion and a determined mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home