Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Anyone, Anyone" By Dashboard Confessional

...get a little lost look, as I'm staring from the corner of my eye.Never really mastered disinterest.I can't see how the way that you leave me alone makes us closeI must be out of touch...


And there she was standing in the crowd. So much tranquility within the chaotic crowd. Angelic, untainted. Her presence froze the atmosphere but those bright eyes brought warmth. Such a pleasing balance. There is no longer a need for a science textbook to explain the term "equilibrium". I was experiencing it first-hand! It was just soothing to watch her graceful movement. Subtle and enchanting. Capture this moment and lecturers will no longer have problems explaining thermodynamics to their hapless students.

A tingling feeling that I couldnt shrug off while on the bus ride home, while in the shower, while watching The OC! Stuck in my head like a Jimmy eat world tune. There is no quitting. I felt like a fool. Damn, a head on collision into infatuation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home